Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Chapter 3 Rewrite

After days of physical training, we are told to have a home education with one of the best psionic in Mobius.

Wait, Psionics? Like PSI Rockin or whatever Love it is...? 

That best psionic who, is a girl. I wonder who she will look like? Mother's already looking gorgeous... 

As usual, Lugh take the initiative to go ahead first while i... I don't know. I am just distant with girls. Unless if it's Mom.

From a distance i see a flaming pillar. And then a little-looking girl.

A familiar looking girl. 

Alice? 

But no. I vividly remember Alice, my sister, being having a jet black hair like me. 

But yeah, i remember the time when Lugh was born, i see what appears to be my sister with silver hair... 

Speaking what i assumed to be French, before suddenly as i went nearer, it changed into my common language. As if there's something in me that's translating it.


"I'm Thea. Thea Perrault. Nice to see you all!"

 When that little girl, Thea Perrault, who bears more than a mere resemblance to my out-of-reach little sister of my past life, managed to summon a gigantic flame pillar, i wasn't just feverish, i was taken.

Then Lugh tried... Something, and it turn into something like a miniature nuclear explosion. 

I froze in place seeing such spectacle. Though thankfully, nothing is broken apart from glasses. 

I decide to walk away when everybody's not looking, and decided to play mining and crafting. Well, not playing, i just want to find valuable ores and probably obsidian and making nether portals and...

Before i go, i overheard both of them talking:

Thea: So, about your brother, John? Where did he went after all these? Maybe he's shaken.

John: He's a kind and gentle person, and i need to apologize to him. He seems to be scared. 

That being said, i wouldn't take the initiative. To be accepted by a girl is to show how good i am. Not by barging in and confess out of the blue. Act either helpful or needy in front of the girl i like. 

So i decided to surprise both my little brother and Thea... First things first... 

I disrobe and changing to a light blue short upper clothing and a blue jeans, because seriously, crafting in this universe is also easier. You just thought up what you want to craft, then a screen appears, and then... well, it's just like videogames. Indeed.


(art by blueberry 5959)

La... la... la.... mining....

La... la... la.... crafting....

Yes i'm like mentally 45. I should be. But still, i'm reborn and now i'm... i don't know... 23,  probably?

And I'm looking like 10 years younger. 

Never too old enjoying videogames either.

Stashing all the iron and golds, a few diamonds, and very few obsidian and tools inside a chest, i decide it's a good idea to take a bath. So i craft a wooden tub, to be filled by lake water.

Unfortunately i just don't know how to heat the bath.

At least, it's enough to wash away all the grimes and dirts.

Still, can't believe how slim and thin i am reborn since back then. Since Lugh was a little baby.

Please... don't think... enjoy happy thoughts... imagine...

Then suddenly the water became warm...

So warm that it's stimulating, making me feel good, especially with how chill the region is...

Wait a minute...

As i open my eyes i see my brother, Lugh, and my sister, no, not. Thea, wearing bath towels.

I assume that both my brother and Thea did made the water warm. 

Lugh: After all those hard work, we need to rest a bit. Thanks for the tub!

Lugh then left.

But Thea...

She decides to sit in front of me, while warmly and gently speaking to me. In the language i commonly speak, of course. 

Thea: Sorry for making you scared back then...

I smiled to reassure her.

Thea: Now... 

Thea: (whispers) calm down...

As she whispers, i am compelled, mentally, to do what she just said.

But still, my soul, not part of it, the entirety of it, is hot. 

Far hotter than the water me and this little...

Thea: Don't have much for a proper introduction back then?

Thea: Thea Perrault, from the Swoigel Nobility.

John: John Archer. Tuatha De. 

Thea: Heard so much good things from your brother...

Please, i can't stop...

I can't stop looking her at the face.

I usually avoid making extended eye contact toward female.

Especially my sister, who would became uncomfortable shortly after.

But her...

She...

Looks just like my previous life's sister. It's just her silvery, light blue hair that is different.

And how "underdeveloped" her slim and almost flat body compared to my relatively speaking well endowed sister.

Because i am under the "calm down" spell, i can't panic or scream either.

Yeah, she's petite, but...

John: I'm twenty-five.

Thea: And i'm eighteen.

Yeah, she's an adult, judging from the manner she speaks. 

She's just that petite, to the point somebody would incorrectly guess that she's twelve or thirteen. Incidentally, she resembles my sister around the age range.

Thea: (whispers) now calm down...

Again with the double-dose of mental suggestion?

John: So, about the fire pillar back then?

Thea: Psionics. I just did. It's a gift that flows through our generation. 

Thea: Just for you and your brother, before... well, long story short, i was considered the most affine psionic mage of my family. That way i can find purpose in life.

Thea: And... now this is personal. Just between you and me... 

Thea: Just a gift for your hard work...

John: Do i need to ingest Element 115?

Thea: No, not at all. That would be dangerous. The exposure is usually through vapor and air. Just put it on the desk, study the effects, thought up about something hot or cold...

Thea: Or grind a small piece of it into chunks that made contact with skin... Usually hand...

Dia: Well, you're pretty attentive for a guy who missed 15 years of his life... as i heard from your little brother, and...

Thea: Umm... Just a gift for your hard work, and how i sense so much inside of you, i will...

Thea: (whispers) awaken your Psionics. 

Thea: (whispers) again, i say, calm down, and let me touch your chest...

Thea: Ufufu, i love a flat chest like you... 

Indeed, when she whispers, i'm obliged to not refuse.

I suddenly fell asleep, though not drowning.

There's lucid experience of... 

I can't explain it but definitely it made me felt feverishly blushing. 

Yes...

As i awaken back in the tub i put my head out of the water. Still had lots of breath, yet felt...

Revitalized...

Something... just....

Awakened...

Inside me...

Words appear...

That stated how i learn to regenerate from injury, having better pain tolerance, and...

Deep within...

I can trigger it...

The "Love".

So that's it. Apparently this is the first time i mind-linked with someone...

Who resembles my sister.

Then during the mind-link, i did a thing that would be unthinkable through the course of my life, given how horribly averse i am to real girl or woman. Even me and my sisters have becoming distant since like a decade ago, despite being really close back then.

Then again within Thea and Alice (my previous life sister)... resemblance is just appearance.

Alice could be really moody, like... tsundere? And after becoming distant, scratch that "dere" out because she almost never warms out to me anymore. Probably crying inside on how much of a shut-in i am.

I smiled, and decided to left and get dressed. Possibly getting straight to sleep, because...

Thea: Tomorrow, you'll learn how to use it. With your dear brother. And me.

Thea: Oh, one more thing...

Thea: About that "Love" you feel...

Thea: Even i haven't able to conjure such psionic.

Thea: So, probably, is it that's how you feel?

If there's a mirror, my face might be very, very flustered. But i want to be polite, so...

John: Ummm.... let me dress myself up and have some rest. Shall i?

Thea just smiles and giving the agreement gesture.

I left the tub, wearing a bathrobe of course, and decided to change clothes somewhere. 

Well, i haven't even dated her before, and suddenly i thought of marrying her.

Especially...

Thea: But Lugh, i, no, we, want to accompany your brother!

Thea: He's doing a lot of good things this day. Collecting a lot of shiny stuff...

Thea: And building this little house!

Lugh: Hehehe, i like how you find my brother cute!

I smiled as i try to go to sleep.

Where instead of sleeping in the luxury of the residence, she (along with Lugh, of course, apparently to keep me from doing anything) insists to sleep with me inside the comfy bed i just crafted.

Imagine sleepover with brothers and sisters. That would be something in my previous life that i couldn't stand.

But now i'm really happy.

Really blissful.

That i don't really need to worry about anything else.

In which that Thea had sent me a sign that i should be together with her.

Meanwhile because I'm already full of energy in... Like... 4 AM, i decided to go out for some morning breeze. 

There i see Thea and my dear little brother. 


At a glance, they're look like twin siblings, soundly asleep at this moment.

Since i can't sleep, i decide to go out, because the outside is a wilderness with not so many people,

and sing...

 And i have the feeling Thea noticed me and smiling.

True that back then i often have trouble sleeping at night because i found night time more pleasant for "action" not to mention i can keep watch. 

However after i am done singing and enjoying the night i decided to sleep.

Another bed though. I felt awkward sleeping with Thea, even if she's resembling my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment