Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Chapter 1TJ - Arrival



"War. War never changes."

 His mind is fleeting.

Jonathan Torrington's mind is fleeting as he sleeps.

Scenes that seem outlandish appears to him.

In a research facility, he escaped containment with a girl and managed to get to a helicopter crewed by Allison.

The bodycount? Like around 60 armed employees.

It's unexplainable. They just dropped dead. Like a puppet.

I only picture shooting them in my mind as a self defense, and... They did actually drop dead. 

I always remember how doing those consecutively hurt my head, to the point that i took firearms training once we're in a safe place. 

But what's done is done.

He then awakens.

He prefers pulling up his Switch and get some fun with it. 

Supposedly, they're going somewhere. I don't know, perhaps, going to the Wyoming, camping or something.

However....

Twintail Girl in Red: Geez, Jon, Skyrim? Again?

Jon: Everybody's playing it!

Dani: Well, it's a 13 year old game!

Jonathan: There's new update like a month ago and i have to mod it all over again!

Dani: Nevermind, but...

Dani: Don't you have no idea where we are? We're supposed to be heading to Wyoming, camping!

Here's Danielle... or Daniella, surname Tammison, or just call her Dani. She's been with me as far as i can remember.

Jon: Doesn't matter, have fun!

Dani: Well, up to you then!

Dani recalls last night.

Where everybody else slept.


 Where Dani enjoys the night time scenery...

 


As it enters a tunnel...

She didn't notice.

They didn't notice.

Most of the bus didn't notice...

The radio plays a song...

with a peppy electronica pop tune...

(The following is the translation of the song, which is "Peter Pan Syndrome" by Kagi-P)

When I was a child, I had nothing to fear

I believed myself to be special

I’ll do as I wish and use my own hands

to show you I can change the world

Reach out your hands and hold on

to me, the one and only

Speak up and shower your praise

on me, for being special

Don’t be afraid, come over and stay

with me, who’s actually nobody, and love me

Unable to accept that I’m the same as others

I acted as if I saw nothing and deliberately shut my eyes

Instead of becoming an adult, I want to remain a child

and continue dreaming until the day I die

Open your eyes and let them reflect

me, who amounts to nothing

Collect me up and embrace

me, who’s still like a child

Come forward yourself and accept

me, who will someday disappear, and love me

Wanting someone to acknowledge me

I fabricated a false version of myself

And yet, in this world, I’m alone

like some kind of child…

Reach out your hands and hold on…

Speak up and shower your praise…

Don’t be afraid, come over and stay…

(The song ends) 

And suddenly...

Sunny meadows here and there.

Dani: Wait, am i daydreaming? 

Others: Are we? Are we? 

Far from Wyoming, indeed.

The bus then stops.

A beautiful woman, seemingly out of the world, wearing something that is not out of place from Princess Connect Re:Dive appears.



Woman: Greetings, everyone. Everyone here will be a candidate for the next Sage.

Woman: Soon, you'll be as wondrous and powerful as me and my friends.

Woman: Reach the goal with me! No, with us! 

Woman: Many will wait at the top!

What's this, a promotion for a next Cygames or next Bandai Namco thing?

Man in suit and Bus driver, together: What the hell is this, who let you....!

 

The woman then shows both of her palms toward their face, blowing them apart after a ray of flash appears.

Well i can't just believe this, are we, are we?

Woman: Please, everyone, be polite, be good... And you can do something like that too soon afterwards!

Woman: Well, you're all here because all of you have unfulfilled dreams. Regrets. The humdrums of daily life.

Woman: Here, in Mobius, you can attain your dreams. Be what you want to be.

Woman: Now... any questions before we continue?

Then voices beckons introduction. Like, "what should i call you", "You're cute", whistles....

But also screams and fears from those that aren't brave enough.

Woman: Ummm... forgetting introduction?

Woman: You may call me Bell. I am a Sage of this domain. Nice to see you all!

Then there's cheers and whistles, mostly from the male students.

Bell: Now... now...

Bell: Because this is the world where you can be what you want to be,

Bell: You will all play the most revolutionary, the newest game of the world! 

Flashes then happening.

There's shouts of amazement, astonishment, and even fear.

Logos appearing on my eyes, and some others too as they mentioned the familiar company names.



Bethesda



FuRyu


Electronic Arts




Unreal Engine

Cheers and astonishment didn't stop.



Battle Song Version 02.87.85.11

Bell: Now, you see all the interfaces?

Bell: Think of it that you'll now live in a videogame.

Jon: Interesting, my vision is augmented.

Well, at this point the fourth wall is shattered. Really bad.

I can see health on the top left, and inventory on the bottom right as well.

Of course, if there is no danger, it'll disappear until somehow it senses danger or healing if it's not full.

Bell: Now... i want you all kids to go out, wander, and be what you can be...

Bell: Just... please... be careful and don't die!

Bell: Any questions? 

Dani: But i don't see anything... Logos and stuff... What shall i do? 


 Bell: Those who don't see anything, thus couldn't accept the Gift... 

Bell: Then either be sign up to a virtual reality powered volunteering test subject in Persica...

Bell: Grab a gun, or whatever. Survive. 

Bell: Otherwise, just die. 

Bell: For today, let us conclude with these words, that may you survive in your soon-to-be exhilarating life in Mobius! 

The woman then left.

The woman now disappeared, out of sight.

Shouts of amazement, fear, and "what should we do, what should we do" fills the soundwave. 

Some cried wanting to go home. 

Some can't wait to fight. 

Then Whittington tries to take a lead. A gamer like me.

Whittington: Now what should we do? Wander around, and?

Then a dragon appears.

Whittington: Well, now we're in Skyrim. Good Golly Gracious Talos.

Press J for Journal.

I imagined pressing J

-Seek shelter in the city of Persica in the North.

-(Optional) Kill the Dragon (average level: 50)

Whittington tries to use spell on it but it didn't do any meaningful damage. 

Whittington: Run for our lives!!!!!

Whittington then got chomped up by the dragon before he can do anything.

Dani: Jon, get down!

Jon: You, get down, please! 

The crowd then all ran away. They started and tried to fight the dragon.

Most of them perished. 

The bus became damaged. 

I try to avoid the dragon's attack until i can focus on it so i won't turning my fellow surviving classmates into collateral.

Jon: Now... fell, murderous dragon!

Jon: And... Die!

Jon shoots a small caliber revolver looted from the dead body of the bus driver.

The dragon fell down and die.

-(Completed) (Optional) Kill the Dragon (average level: 50)

All Jon needed is to focus on his target and make it fall. 

However as Jon is not the Dragonborn, he can't absorb it's powers.

One thing that is really sure, that the others are heading to the "State of Persica".

Like, north of here.

They left without saying anything in the heat of the fight, leaving only dead bodies inside the bus.

Embracing and holding me tight now is Dani, who instead terrified and cries throughout the whole ordeal.

I do however, thankful because Dani, the one i care most, is intact and has no injuries whatsoever.

Jon: Dani... Let's go. Let's find someplace safe. Then we'll regroup. 

Jon: Maybe finding a gun so that your years of FPS-powered training didn't go to waste? 

Dani smiles and agreed to walk together with Jon.

The others moved on, forming groups. But the only one i can trust with is my dear Danielle. So i let them do their own way. 







Meanwhile, out of the group's sight...

Later that night... 

Inside Persica's Archer Logistics Building...

Living Quarters... 


Bell is seen embracing a pillow before...

 

A cute and gorgeous-looking young-looking men wearing a dark but covered nightwear approaches. The men went home after walking around without his beloved, wondering why she would wander on her own, unusually for the time being.

They're married couple, so they share a bed. 

Bell: John....

John: Where you've been for the entire day? Why you're not taking me along?

Bell: Just like you have your own time, so did i. I have my own time as well.

Bell: ufufufufu.....

Both of them embraced each other. Danced each other. Love each other.

"My husband. John Archer. He's very cute, kind, and... well, he's the best man i ever knew in my life. Ever."

Logically, John is someone Bell would take advantage of, like the others.

But no.

John is truly a kind and brave spirit. To the point that his essence provide the most mana/magicka/whatever Bell needed to sustain her apparent immortality.

And he provide those generously given, well, it's just that white fluid and John never feel weakened after doing it. 

For John himself, Bell is not just beautiful, but kind. She helped him and his little brother, also his family since he was young, and he never realized such beauty is in the corners of his own estate.

Bell even follows him as he's tasked to set up base in Persica instead of Alvarn.

Bell asked nothing, but love in return for lifetime servitude.

And as a return, Bell loved him back. Doted so much on him to the point he often become catlike.

Just when they're about to make love like what they always do every night...

A tall, cape wearing, blond haired men approaches.

Sasha Novikov. He owed his life to John during one of his missions in Novoslava, and both the couple John and Bell acknowledge him like he's brother due to him being an orphan. Bell in particular, loves to dote on him too much because she found Sasha being too tense. 

Sasha: About the recruitment attempt...

John: My dear lady.... you don't tell me....

Bell: Oh..... Sasha... My brother, what happened?

Bell: You don't need to be so formal. We're family, after all.

John sighed, before quickly fastening his belt and sitting, facing Sasha.

Bell: John... This is a grown-up matter, will you enjoy the night sky with a cup of coffee a little bit, please?

John: Grown-up? I'm 33. 

Bell: And I'm far older than you. Ufufu. 

John: Meow. 

John then nonchalantly did what Bell just ordered.

Sasha: Well, you asked about how they fared well... as a, status report.

Bell: Well, i oversee from distance, the dragon just... suddenly... fell...

Sasha: Let's just say they cleared their first group quest. I expect them to move on to the Inner Persica.

There's like 16 deceased.

Bell: Well... well... at least they fought as hard as they can.

Sasha: Surprisingly, there's... one who defeat the dragon with one hit.

Sasha: Died... suddenly?

Bell: I think there's game overs for them. Maybe there's bug or something, but...

Sasha: Please be aware. We don't know if there's a threat or something against us that eventually will destroy all.

Bell: <mimicking yawning> Well, see you next morning. I want to spend the night with my honey pie. Time's a precious thing, like my minty honey over there.

Bell: And please, stop worrying. You've got to enjoy life someday. About night guard... would you give the other Logistics Security member some time?

Sasha: Yeah. I see. Dismissed. Then.

Sasha left.

And then...

Bell: John...

Bell: Have you finished the drink?

Bell: And i see you've been eavesdropping me? Can't be helped. We're a married couple, that's all.

Bell: You... And the Logistics... Will have new friends... 

Bell: John..... come here. Now it's our time.  

Bell: Come here and rest on my lap. 

Bell: Please try to not worry. You'll just let precious times... The times that can be precious... wane away by the streams of time. 

Bell and John look at each other.

Bell: If you have nothing to play, now... 

Bell: It is the time. 

John gestures in agreement. 

John: Precious nights, always...

John smiles back, his smiles slowly turning into grin... 

Both of them then embraces, without bothering to disrobe as they already love each other's sense of dress.

John lets out a gentle, playful laugh.

John: ehe, ehehehehe....

In return, Bell lets out a soft, seductive giggle. 

Bell: Ufufu.... ufufufufufu....

Which is their sign to do the deed.

Both kissed. 

Both: Mmmm... Mmmmm.... Ummmm.... 

Both sniffs each other's smoothness... 

Bell: sniff... sniffsniffsniffsniff

John: sniff sniff... mmmmm....

Both hold both of their hands each other... 

As they do the deed... 

The music box on the nightstand then plays a soft, mellow song about their relation.

(Heart Flutter * Reverie)

The moon made of chiffon

and the sun made of lace, rolling round and round

I sit by the window as I rub my drowsy eyes

I want to be loved more than anyone


I’m dreaming of swimming in a sea of black tea

I don’t want to leave, so please

May I never wake up


Sinking into the embrace of a silken bed

I’m still sleepy, so turn off the alarm clock for me, okay?

Together in this dream

With dresses full of frills

A neverending tea time

Let’s forget it all

The abundant pairing of sweetness and romance

A heart flutter * reverie

A maiden’s Wonder Zone


I’m always dreaming

Because the wolves are so scary, you see

Stop giving me that look on your face

Stop baring your fangs at my true self


I really do hate the stars toying with me

I’m stuck embracing these thorns I can’t get rid of


Take a pink ribbon and tie it around my heart

Please, just go away

I’m staying here forever, here in my dream


Sinking into the embrace of a silken bed

I’d rather be sleeping, so get rid of the alarm clock, okay?

Don’t come and bother me

My heart, exposed through my tulle dress

Drinks up all the flowing tears, all of them, all of them

With dresses full of frills

A neverending story that goes on forever

The pile of sweetness and romance

overlapping into a mille-feuille

A heart flutter * reverie

A dream getaway

A maiden’s Secret Place








No comments:

Post a Comment