Monday, November 29, 2021

Night Talk 8 - Bell

 It's night time already and i want to know Bell better because even after those two years there's still many questions unanswered. It didn't help that oftentimes time just "jump" all over the place like it's Animus. Perhaps all of this is a tradeoff for all my abilities.

To make the situation less awkward, Bell assumes the knight-errant girl look, which i found really pretty as well but not too distracting. Can't believe both are the same person. But everyone has its quirks.

John: About Matcha...

Bell: Actually i am worried. I am really really worried. I have a vision of myself running an orphanage and a bazaar, on the one hand. But on the other hand i put my soul to you and you only. Let's hope that by Lugh's training, Matcha can handle herself.

Bell: And i actually want you to spend some time with other girls... i mean also people as well. You're still, at heart, a teenager, after all.

John: By the way...

Bell: Hmmm?

John: I am speechless, really, but every single look you assume always suits me.

Bell: Thanks, then. And, in return...

Bell: If the two of us can share our past lives that would break the boundaries of our hearts...

Bell: I want to guess that it's your passion on video games that makes you be able to use video game strength and abilities right?

John: I assume you're an actress. And an amazing one.

Bell: You also reminded me of somebody who stood up for me in the past. He went missing afterwards. I once regretted how I can't contact him afterwards, which is why many of my characters and songs are themed about love.

Bell: I also love cats though my work prevents me to care about them that most of them are under foster care.

Bell: And I'm really lonely. Can't really get the love of my life because i just wanted to be with that person.

Bell: And to be honest...

Bell: Even after the transplant... Don't ask, i know...

Bell: You have his eyes, his face, his heart, his soul, and his sorrow...

Bell: Which is why i bound myself on to you and not somebody else.

Bell: Must be hard on you, right?

Bell: But past things are past. We now live in a world where in a tradeoff of modern conveniences we got less problems.

Bell: And you... you're really a good author. Your words and stories bring me back to the pleasant times behind the screen.

John: Now it's more pleasant with the person you love on your side, right?

Bell: Exactly.

John: Don't turn please until i tell you to. I like your current appearance, Sa...ren.

Bell: Actually that's not my real name in this universe, but you remembered! 

The two then share a kiss together.

But i'm not done here yet.

John: Bell, if i may...

John: If you... we... become wanderers, is it okay?

Bell: Don't let me stop you becoming what you will be. Through the ends of the universe, remember, there's always me for you to return.

Bell: And if that's not enough...

Bell's moonlight night blue eyes then brighten again as she turned into the voluptous maid that she often be...

Bell: I could use some "convincing" anytime in case somebody or something outside sways you from me...

John then speechlessly and elatedly jumps to Bell like a cat to its owner.

Bell: You're my "master", but isn't it your absolute command to convince yourself to never forget me no matter what happens?

Bell: As a being under undying service to you, i will follow that order as long as the both of us still have breath.

Bell: It's for the benefit of both of us. 

Bell: Come on. Let's continue the loving inside. Don't want to attract more attention.

The two then share a passionate night together, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment