Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Chapter 8 - Home At Last (Subject to change. Kinda unfinished)

 John: Aww man... Tart, are you try to outdone myself with those buttons collection? I prefer collecting fingers though.

Tart: Then why? Illig... Lugh himself asked me to do this, and honestly i want talk to you so much, but...

John: Oh that... Well, you got my smiles, but i don't want to cause a friction, so...

Bell: If somebody female want to connect with you, then do it. After all, everything is better together, that's what you said, right?

Bell: Never worry that i'm going to be jealous for you, because i always believe in you.

John: My mark is random fires and scorch marks in Milleu. You're already seen it. We can see it. But not the people.

John: Unless i can convert those buttons to experience points, i don't know then. But you're always on my good graces. Everybody does.

That's it, i think, press the auto battle button, no, well, the thing is that it's a training for her... Tart, i mean.

2 years... how fast time passed... 

"Do you like how I walk? Do you like how I talk?"

"I have a wonderful wife, I have a powerful job..."

I unconsciously hummed that theme...

It's home already... I already predicted that mom gonna miss me, and...

Somehow a black haired girl in ponytail greets me. She's kinda familiar...

Joanna: Welcome home, brother, This is our first meeting, but i can assure you... I'm your twin sister, Joanna Archer. I've been serving the Tuatha De for two years. Nice to meet you.

Moments later (because all the field random encounters made me really dozed off)...


John: Well, the daddy-son talk kinda bore me especially how i can't enter because keep it private, but one that is clear is clear. 


John: Lugh is with us. He's not leaving. The Illig Company is managed by Matcha.


John: As it is steadfast in his heart that he's staying to be an assassin.


John: Besides, we already have Matcha serving in Milleu.


John: Bell, we've got a job to do.


Bell is unusually silent, but she keep smiling a bit to make the situation less tense.


Bell: Overnight, isn't it?


John: Yes. We're going south.


Joanna then approaches me.


Joanna: Daddy said that i'm coming with you.


John: Okay, sister. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment