Saturday, November 27, 2021

Chapter 9 (Night-Time Prelude)

 It is... like... 4 AM in old world times...

There, there. 

Bell: your payment for all the service I've done for you and afterwards...

Bell: is "white liquids". Every time I'm thirsty, which is actually full moon. 

Bell: you will give me more than full moon ever did, it all depends on whenever you want it and whenever you're, ummm... Stocked. 

Bell: Let's unwind, shall we? 

Bell then reaches to the part below my belt. 

It's large. 

It's ready to squirt anytime. 

She's thirsty. 

I must provide. 

She then goes on sucking it like a baby sucking up a pacifier. 

Except it looks surprisingly... Beautiful. 

I feel numb but extraneously pleasured. 

And afterwards...

Well, it's just a small squirt. I haven't let it all yet. But now... 

John: Bell, i love you! 

Bell: I love you too, John. 

Bell: Now... Kiss me. 

I kissed, and Bell decided to have her tongue wrapping my tongue and mouth around like an excited snake. 

Bell: Use my body as much as you love. Give it all. Your love. Your manhoodness. 

Then i... We... Did the "deed" 

Not just because i want to pay her back. 

But because i really, really love her. 

And we married recently. 

"Nnnnn....uhhh....owww" "Bell~!"

"Annn.....ahhh....mmmm...." "~John!"

John: Bell... i just want to be gentle... and i'm really... tired...

Bell's eyes then brighten a bit while staring John.

Bell: John... dear master... darling... you can do better than that...

Then with pleasure and lust, i pushed more of myself to Bell, causing a lot of pleasured moans from Bell and aroused grunts from myself.

Granted, there's a bit of "mind control" involved from the beginning, but i really really love her. 

I started to do her faster and a bit rougher than before, even if it's just humping and thrusting.

I want to let out the white liquid that produced by my feeling of love to her.

But at the same time, i want to feel her more, because once it's let out, the "love" is drained. 

Thus that's how the moaning and grunting become intensifies.

It all ends after the mystery white liquid, in which Bell, supposed to be elegant, tidy, and clean, craves for it.

In fact despite her ladylike attitude, she would treat my body like a pillow and treat that part of me like it's a candy if not put in the right place for pleasure.

In return, i enjoyed her beautiful visage, her exceptionally smooth and tender skin, her enormous chest, and her well-sculpted body very much.

About the mystery white liquid, if it contains what's necessary to conceive in the right place, it seems that it would provide excess energy secreted from a male as well if directly consumed...

I think?

Since if i'm not doing it i feel unusually hot starting since i first meet Bell.

After it ends i lay down drenched in sweat. Bell's unique quirk made it doesn't smell unpleasant.

Bell then lick and drink what's remain of it, before we embrace for the night, ending the night. 

Of course, after both of us awakened we should took a shower later, as usual.

The whole thing happened like... since around 3 AM. Where both just awakened after a night sleep. Because the night atmosphere is always good for love.

It happens almost every night, but somehow nobody but Lugh can hear it.

Of course, it's because of Lugh filtering the sounds, and Lugh taking a peculiar interest of "studying" or "observing" every movement. 

First he's interested to my stories, now he's studying my carnal movements?

Also no matter how fullfilling almost every night are, Lugh has made it so Bell wouldn't conceive. Not until the "hero" is dead anyway.

And i would dedicate myself raising a family on board a ship we planned to build anyway because the continent of whatever where i only know Alvarn and Milleu are such a terrible place befitting of an open-world game and it's really unpleasant place to raise a family here.

That's it then. Before ejecting, every night i feel thirsty, doozy, feverish, and most importantly a certain part of me become quite large and hard. 

As i see Bell i feel a really overwhelming urge...

Which she gladly return the favor, as it is part of the lifetime oath.

About the act... to elaborate a bit...

It always starts with the both of us embracing, kissing...

Then disrobing, kissing, embracing even further, 

I'm feeling her chest...

Then laying down while Bell massages my part, kissing my part, stroking, and comforting me like a cat...

Riding me like i'm a horse...

Which is a warm up so i can return the favor by humping her...

It's often that either i feel drained before i can let out or that i felt i'm too rough, 

In which case, Bell does her "stare" that makes me feel again and basically allow me to do it rougher than before.

You can call it "mental suggestion" or "mind control" but i'm pretty much still myself. And i allow myself being mind controlled by her in case i forget, or worse, a hypothetical situation where past memories of me resurfaces.

But that's enough talk that after i let out the heat, i feel like a different man. Like the usual me.

Then the cycle starts again every evening. It's almost every night.

What? Period? What period? I didn't know about history...

Oh that... there's peculiar times where i didn't feel the heat and Bell just skip to sleep, in which case my body feels like it was before i meet Bell.

Usually during that time it's my turn to be the lap pillow because so far as i read, it felt kinda... unpleasant... I never know since i never be a woman at all. 

But Bell keep her smiles for me. Even suggesting at that point, the ice cream portion is tripled for comfort.

Human physiology is kinda weird... but i like it.

Especially when there is no more video games in this "New World".

Sometimes you got to learn something new everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment