Friday, November 26, 2021

Chapter 7

 An unseen woman voiced herself behind me.

Woman: Thank you.

As i look back, i look back upon an impossibly beautiful woman. She bears silver hair like Lugh before he turned himself into Illig.

Woman: You're John Archer, right? Finally i met you, my commander...

Wait, John? She knew me? Commander? I also noticed how she wears an impossibly arousing dress that exposes a lot of her chest. And a broken chain choker on her neck... she... she...

Woman: Bell Springfield, just a "maid" passing by. Nice to meet you.

Bell: By the way, come here.

Speechless since the beginning of meeting her, i reached my head towards her chest. She continues to whisper.

Bell: Don't worry. I know everything. From how The Goddess tells us to "kill the hero", about Lugh Tuatha De, and of course, about you.

Bell: I am yours.

Several boring days with Illig later (the last word is "laytah" as i said with vague European accent)...

"So cosmetics blah blah blah selling and cooking stuff blah blah blah" as Duncan thought to himself.

"and cook our own food... well, that's actually what i liked"

"with a beautiful maid on my side..."

Bell: What's the matter? You seems a bit... i mean you look a bit unhappy...

Duncan: No, i mean it's unthinkable how things just turn upside-down. Besides Lugh... Illig... doesn't seem to be close to me anymore.

Bell: He didn't... and he never really meant to do that. He's just extremely busy... and... what's the matter? You feel a bit twitchy... Must be the man in you.

Bell: Well... finish your food. And follow me to your bedroom.

Duncan finishes his food. Then try to go to sleep. However...

Bell: You need to pay for all the services i've done to you. No, i never want to ask for money. I only want you. Especially what's coming out of you.

Bell: Please. Don't be shy. I am yours, and you're mine.

The night passes as both of us felt... wet, but comforting each other.

Even when i'm taking a bath in the next day, Bell is insistent on following me.

However, i felt nothing but comfort. Though my mind still shaking on how the "story" will move on next.

After bath...

Bell decided to look after Tart and Matcha. 

Illig: Duncan, come with me. You'll follow me having lessons with Dia again.

Duncan: After all these years?

I felt excited.

Illig: Well, if you think i'm kind of neglecting you, i'm sorry. And probably i'm a little mistaken as well. 

By the way, leave Bell at home safeguarding Tart and Matcha, also of course, rifle training. I hope she wouldn't mind as Tart and Matcha are.

I agreed silently. And thus both of us left.

Thanks to something something ride the wind while i humming "sugar sweet nightmare", Bell's favorite song that she often whispers to me as i lay down besides her, it doesn't even take two hours to go to where Dia goes to.

She seems very elated with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment