Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Character Profile: Gawr Gura




"Why, oh why? (Your tired eyes)

Why do you cry? (Begin to fall)
I got you everything you craved
Tell me if I (Your darkest thoughts)
Can ever be (Unleash them all)

The me you wanted me to be"

-Excerpt from "REFLECT" by Gawr Gura 

"A"
-Gawr Gura when recruited. It is assumed that she can also compel someone by voice, and even a single letter is enough.

Voiced by: Herself

Age: Over 9000

A shark girl (or woman, we can assume, considering despite her appearance she's far older than she looks) who claimed that she swam up because it was boring in the Atlantis. She immediately attracted from a scouting to become part of Archer Logistics, and decided to do good.

She's characterized for being easy to approach, cheerful, calm, and has a habit of making jokes (even in inappropriate situation such as in the middle of real war). She can heal from wounds extremely quickly, yet the drawback is that she is hard to be interfaced with Monarch System. Extremely hard.

Off-duty, she assume as the radio operator for Archer Logistics, acts as the "little sister" of the Logistics Unit, and write literary works and draw comic books for entertainment and profit along with the other Hololive groups.

Sometimes, she pull pranks on John by posing as Thea through simply dressing up. However John found it amusing, especially how John can really tell easily that Gura isn't his wife.

However, never try to romance her. It's a 100% chance for rejection. Wouldn't go out without a girl to accompany her either after she joins the Logistics. The choice is obvious at this moment.

John's comment: She seems to be reminding me of myself at times. Love to wander and all...  But one thing that it's sure, she's a far more braver woman than me. I'm pretty afraid of deep water! Especially having to dive to Atlantis by myself... wouldn't do that for the rest of my life!

Lugh's comment: Don't know if John will read this, but she knows all. About me, about... well, just an open secret, she tells me that she has another side that kinda like me... love to make the seas red especially when hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment